The exhibition room of the “Maison des Soeurs” in La Chapelle d’Abondance offers exhibitions related to local heritage. La Maison des Soeurs was originally built for the congregation of the Sisters of Charity in 1842.
Abandoned for a long time it was restored and now houses the Tourist Information Centre, a games library and an exhibition hall. In the village centre, the Maison des Soeurs is easily recognisable with its arcades facing the Notre-Dame de Compassion chapel.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
According to the opening hours of the tourist office.
10 route des Frasses
74360 La Chapelle-d'Abondance